Anniversary Party Thread 🥳

grafik

:partying_face:

Seems like it’s been a year. Thank you everyone!
I have given it a year to see if it is used. Seems like it is so it will stick around.

3 Likes

:champagne:
Then
:beers::clinking_glasses::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass:
:fire::fireworks:

Thank you so much Luke; sorry for the social headaches. The Old Forum torch is being passed on to you. Lets not forget Christof’s SomeAWE Forum as well.

No doubt these pioneering discussion platforms will someday be seen just as essential, or more so, as the formal AWE domain literature. Lets get AWE done.

3 Likes

Congrats everyone. The last year on the forum has been both entertaining and useful. Thanks everyone for being great!

3 Likes

Actually I wanted to either shut the forum down if unsuccessful or transfer it to a nonprofit society funded by donations, but I don’t think the latter is feasible. I’ll keep it running myself for the time being.

1 Like

Congrats and thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face: The forum has helped me.

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone. All the contributions help to increase the chances of AWE success.

I propose a new badge for when 5 people at least will agree on the choice of an AWES method and rig to develop. Given the complexity of the field, it will not be easy but it will prove a beginning of consensus, and therefore a palpable progress.

2 Likes