Deployable Wind-Hybrid Power Systems for Defense and Disaster Response Applications

Yes, everything I say also applies to my own concepts, except I have not raised large amounts of investment money, hired a bunch of people, and kept saying how I would power X number of homes by date Y at location Z. I could write a whole book on all the reasons I haven;t moved forward with more wind energy stuff lately, but I don’t think anyone wants to hear my excuses. I’m obviously not some shining example of how to follow through and move ideas into products at this point. I’m just as hard on myself as I am on anyone else. All I can hope for is to improve. Thanks for pointing that out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Curious, how many homes could a turbine power?

I think not just money but also time must be counted. Your time is pretty valauable. Most of us do not find ways to allocate enough time
to our projects. I have seen the stuff you have done. Its neither free nor possible to complete in a short timeframe.

If you compare yourself to Makani, you are a featherweight investment. But dont do that. Compare yourself to eg. Windswept.