Global warming

Yes all good points and I certainly have plenty of people telling me how stupid everything I do is. Check out this video, with a third of a million views, and almost a thousand comments, the most prominent of which express opinions of how unworkable the idea might be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P55HfnGR6kQ&t=5s
A real inventor, like me, LOVES the negative comments. Like any record-setting effort, the real fun is accomplishing something everyone said “couldn’t be done”!
Otherwise all you’d be looking at is “Oh yeah, of course this works, big deal.” - boring!
Without naysayers, this would be no fun! But I know how well my crazy machines work, so I hope to develop more wind energy contraptions of this general type, as well as others. My point though is not so much about people trying new things, but people dumping inordinate resources into “trying” typical, well-known, repetitive pitfalls in wind energy that have long disproven themselves. Like an “explorer” stuck in the rut of a known bad road, so heavily-traveled as to be littered with rusting vehicle carcasses from previous “explorers” getting stuck-in-the-muck at the same exact place. Or just applying no logic. The normal thing is some person who, if you were around them, you would slowly realize they are kind of nuts, or even completely nuts, insisting that some long-disproven or just dumb-on-its-surface idea is “the answer”. When there are unlimited new things to try, why try disproven ideas? It just shows a lack of understanding of what is, combined with a lack of imagination regarding what could be. If people want to waste a hundred-million dollars on some long-disproven idea that any wind energy person could explain the well-known pitfalls of, and someone else wants to try to rationalize it, at some point, you just have to give up on explaining anything to them. Lemmings. DaBiri comes to mind, continually trying to rationalize darrieus turbines. There is never any logic to these people. He wants to place shorter turbines below regular wind turbines in a windfarm. As though these turbines would not slow the wind for the existing turbines! And he’s going to choose Darrieus turbines for this task. Why? Because of some phantom, imagined “everything is different now!” effect. (meanwhile the company producing the turbines he used is out of business…) And because people always want to place vertical-axis turbine at a low height. Why a low height? Because they might be difficult to support at a higher height due to vibration. And due to a general denial of reality. If you’re the type of person who can’t see what makes good turbine, you’re probably also the type to ignore placing it into a strong wind. What can you say to these people? Nothing - they won’t listen. Hence the character of “Profethor Crackpot!” “Hey kidth!” :)))