KiweeTwo - next Kitewinder product

Hi Pierre:
Well, my point is we’re just noticing this now? After 14 years of hype? So why did we ever start pursuing AWE? I am not arguing your point, that it would appear, without a working AWE system to use as an example, that it would be difficult to match a regular windfarm as far as density. But so far AWE targets remote islands, ships, offshore, single installations, shipping-container systems for “disaster-relief”, etc. AWE arguments seem to want to pick and choose whether they compare against standard wind turbines, depending on which discussion they are in. If we are talking about windfarms, you (as an example) point out how we don’t know how we could pack the same density of AWE systems into a windfarm space. But then people developing the typical shipping-container AWE systems will cite remote islands where it is expensive to import diesel fuel to run a generator, never mentioning they are still in competition with regular wind turbines, since a regular wind turbine is also an option for a remote island. Meanwhile, if there were an AWE system that could compete with a regular wind turbine, THEN remote islands, single residences and farms, etc., WOULD be a place where you could run an AWE system without entanglement with neighboring systems. So, to me, worrying about how close you could pack AWE systems is relevant, but a future problem. Cart before the horse. First you need an AWE system that someone would WANT to pack together in a windfarm. As it is now, there is no such problem. And like the three blind me trying to describe an elephant, it is hard to say how we would pack many AWE systems together if we don’t know what they would look like.