Lackadaisically and Intermittently Throwing Darts at a Surprisingly Resilient and Long-Lived Bubble, With the Bubble Fighting Back | An experiential experience on the lasting effects of US media global warming misinformation in the minds of its recipients

I could not find the previous “topic”, but here’s the latest relevant article I noticed:
We could be 16 years into a methane-fueled ‘termination’ event significant enough to end an ice age | Live Science
I guess “they” just noticed this… The background info is that global warming has caused increased rain and an expansion of wetlands in Africa, as opposed to the “drought” conditions often assumed:

" A flurry of studies [since 2019] (ACP - An increase in methane emissions from tropical Africa between 2010 and 2016 inferred from satellite data) has linked the strange spike to soaring emissions from tropical wetlands, predominantly in Africa. A “significant change” in tropical weather ascribed to human-caused climate change has led wetlands to get bigger and more plants to grow there, thus leading to more decomposition — a process that produces methane, Nisbet said."

OK, so, more plants - that;s “green”, right? So, scientifically-speaking, “global warming” itself is “green”, correct?
One factor about warming is it increases evaporation and atmospheiric moisture, which increases snowfall, which reflects sunlight and causes the next glacial cycle of this current ongoing ice-age…

And of course you’ve probably read about the latest panic that the Gulf Stream is about to shut down causing an impending ice age in Europe.

Bottom line is nobody knows what will happen next, but the increasingly-confused “authorities” seem to want to cover their bases no matter what:

Whether it warns or cools from here, they want you to know two things:

1. They told you it would happen;
  2. It’s your fault!

Funny how “the weather” used to be a “safe” topic for conversation with anyone.
Here in the driest desert in North America, with one of the coolest summers in memory, we’ve got four (4) inches of rain predicted over 3 days, due to an unauthorized Mexican hurricane making an illegal border crossing. :slight_smile: