Questions and complaints about moderation + unlisted, mostly unmoderated, free discussion

Windy Skies is now unlisting topics that circle back on his appeal to his own anonymous authority-

5 months later

kitefreak

1h

According to the Wikipedia introduction at top of this page, “Weasel” refers to “anonymous authority”.

The only true “anonymous authority” on this Forum is moderator Windy Skies, who demands anonymity in enforcing wrongful authority over posting.

All other instances are helpfully clarified upon demand.

1 Reply

Windy_Skies

12m

I’ll (temporarily) unlist this topic. I don’t like the casual reader to see too much meta stuff.

kitefreak:

anonymous authority

Read the article and this topic again to better understand the context and concept. It’s an appeal to anonymous authority that is the problem.

unlisted 12 mins ago

kitefreak

5m

You are appealing to your own anonymous authority, the most hypocritical possible situation.

Now you are hiding your diagnostic weasel topic, and everyone’s writing on the subject.

I do not recall a single human regret on your part for the upset caused by you controlling others from anonymous authority.

Implying that anyone else is the weasel because they do not provide a source fast enough is not the problem with anonymous authority here.

===============
Still not seeing new Tomas Neemann topic posted to Homebrew. The guy deserves attention.

Is his topic moderation-blocked? lost?