Slow Chat II

https://www.reddit.com/r/fusion/comments/17mszx1/news_is_all_aflutter_about_eng8_and_their_new/?rdt=45667
That ENG8 fusion has had a solid Doubting Doug Debunk already

Hi Roddy
I came up with some reddit page too when googleizing it.
I was glad to see more confirmation of my skepticism.
Iā€™d love to see whatever that UL ā€œreportā€ or whatever it is, says, butā€¦
If it IS an outright scam, maybe they have some trickery at play - some unseen way to add power.
But as someone on reddit said, if you look at their photo of the unit on the pallet, with the letters pointing to certain components, like generators and alternators, these supposed components look too small for their stated capacity, and the wrong shape, etc. Who knows what they are up to They have that one blonde lady from Russia or whatever with the really long neck and sunken darkened eyes, about to do a ā€œroadshowā€ in the U.S. It all sounds so great until you start looking closely, then it seems way more questionable. But the general idea that someone could come up with some surprise fusion device seems promising and maybe possible.

Its hard to say this in these days, when people believe in manifestation. Though to say that any investment would be lost could be said with high accuracy

I just got a reply: The UL report ā€œhasnā€™t been released yetā€. Sheā€™s going to talk with other team members and see whatā€™s up. Iā€™m starting to think the whole thing is just stupid, or maybe Iā€™m just stupid for taking it seriously. After all, wasnā€™t I just saying how maybe only 5% of what we read in these online science magazines turns out to be true anyway? :Oā€¦

Seems like if that UL testing result is the whole reason we should believe it, the first thing they should want to do is show us the UL report, or whatever written result they are talking about. Oh well, thereā€™s a scam every day, and a sucker born every minuteā€¦ :slight_smile:

It is these 5% that should be identified.

OK, Iā€™m officially calling this a SCAM:

1. I found a promotional video online with one guy talking about what sounded like some kind of smoke-ring of electrons, then some guy in a wrinkly shirt trying to (mis)pronounce the name Avogadro, then citing a number of 10 to the 27th power. It immediately hit me that in high school, we had Avogadroā€™s number 6.02 x 10^23 pounded into our heads (number of MOLEcules in a MOLE). They didnā€™t even say who this guy was in the video, but he obviously didnā€™t take the science track in high school. Yet these jokers let that glaring ignorance of even high school science slip through into their promotional video. These people are complete idiots!

2. Interesting Engineering has PULLED THE ARTICLE. Iā€™ve never seen that before! They must have been roundly scolded by a LOT of negative feedback!

PAGE NOT FOUND

This just goes to show you, ā€œjournalistsā€ (in finger-quotes) are some of the stupidest people of all! They always have a little bit about the author at the end of these articles, with maybe a thumbnail you can click on to ā€œlearn moreā€ā€¦ They should include a count of how many articles they wrote turned out to be completely wrong! Given enough time, theyā€™d probably be up to that 95% wrong figure! :slight_smile:

The Link to the 16:00 PM UK Time Meeting is here:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 846 7410 3098

Passcode: 244668

Please come back to Amanda or myself, with any questions,

Kind Regards,

Nick

Nicholas Dimmock (BA MBA CASS)

Managing Director

350 PPM Ltd

OK I ā€œattendedā€ the zoom meeting online, but did not participate.
They have three technologies:

1. water-based
  2. air-based
  3. solid-state
    I didnā€™t hear anything very convincing. There were only 27 people in the ā€œmeetingā€.
    I really didnā€™t hear anything to indicate they werenā€™t just going thru the motions of trying to raise money for a dream, whether they actually believe it or not, is hard to say, but to me, even the idea that they somehow have three different ways to accomplish something that nobody else can accomplish sounds unlikely. They are raising money, but I doubt anyone will get their money back, let alone end up profiting from investing. A major concern is they donā€™t seem to have any idea how it even works. So how do they get to 3 different ways to successfully do it? Anyway, at least I watched the meeting, and really was not very impressed. :slight_smile:

Found in a cave.
You get stalactites, stalagmites and TallaksKitesā€¦
Which ones go up and which go down?

Or is the difference, one of them is at an angle?

2 Likes

Stalagmites

Stalactites

TallaksKites

1 Like

This is utterly confusing so I have come up with a new standard terminology to deal with this, that I hope everyone and anyone start using immediately.

Stone trees grow upwards [stalactites]. Stone roots grow downwards [stalagmites]. Tallakskites are more tricky to name. So I Ā«landedĀ» on the word Samara friuts for those. Hope this clears things up. Thanks

If this is really the case over the total duration of commissioning of the equipment.

A conventional wind turbine lasting 20 years could use less material than AWES that are replaced every year. But it is difficult to know when they are implemented not for a few years, but for a few hours.

I had a phone call from country code 44 (England) yesterday, inviting me to their next Zoom meeting/conference call, Wednesday. I once again asked about seeing a copy of the report from UL, since that was the crux of their ā€œgood newsā€, told them it seemed unlikely they would suddenly have 3 separate ways to do fusion (solid, liquid, gas phases). (This is due to the fact that it has proven so difficult for others to achieve a single successful method) I also mentioned that they donā€™t even understand how or why it works, whether it is even a fusion reaction at all, and do not seem convinced it is not a chemical reaction with metal impurities in the tap water. Their info said if it was a chemical reaction with impurities in the water, that was still a breakthrough and still a useful energy technology. When you combine all that with the unidentified spokesman in one video mispronouncing and misquoting the high-school-level science of Avogadroā€™s Number, to me, these people are technically lost, and I wouldnā€™t expect it could be anything but a fraud or sheer incompetence. I didnā€™t mention the fact that ā€œInteresting Engineeringā€ had deleted the article the next day, which is the first time I have ever even that happen, with any of these know-nothing online science magazines.

As discussed we are having a technical call with our lead scientist (Geroge Egley), CEO (Valeria) and CTO (Michael Peters) on Wednesday. It would be great to meet you on the call.

ENG8 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Tech call with Investors

Time: Nov 15, 2023 04:30 PM Lisbon

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 834 3416 2318

Passcode: 046590

Is not from England
Itā€™s from ShitBritain

Sorry Roddy, we tend to use the terms interchangeably over here, rightly or wrongly. We scarcely know the difference. Heck, most of us wouldnā€™t know a British accent from an Australian accent, mate! All we know is they leave out the letter R at the end of a word, unless there ISNā€™T a letter R, in which case they add it! :slight_smile:
Well anyway, it was a silly nothing of a meeting, and I think only about two of us, besides the ENG8 people, attended. (Last meeting had 26 people or so, space reserved for 100.) I actually stopped listening after awhile. Iā€™ll really be surprised if anything ever comes of this company. It really seems like they just have nothing to show anyone. The UL effort was just to observe, just the solid-state version, way back in July. And the report ā€œisnā€™t released yetā€. Mmmm-hmmmā€¦

Hey you know, Iā€™m pretty sure I took the time to post a very meaningful reply to this message, in this topic, and now it seems to be gone. Anyone have an explanation for that? Should I stop wasting my time here?

2 Likes

Must be the AI content filter kicking in.

1 Like

Tallak, Do you remember seeing my reply to the original message in this topic?

Using your own language, youā€™re an idiot if that is your assessment of that comment.