Slow Chat III

Amazingly Dumb: Wind is invisible, so people can imagine it doing whatever they wish for:
Here are a couple of examples of hos stupid wannabe wind energy “research” can be. I can’t think of a field where most of the “researchers” don’t have even the most basic understanding of the subject matter, as wannabe “improved” wind energy!

Bladeless wind energy innovation aims to compete with rooftop solar – pv magazine USA (pv-magazine-usa.com)

This nonstarter of an idea is an example of how feeble the average human minds are regarding simple fluid dynamics, how much money they can waste on ridiculous concepts, and how stupid others can be, to fund such nonsense.

This next one, I believe I have brought up here recently: Keyword: “Gamechanging”!!!

Game-Changing Research Unlocks New Wind Energy Potential | OilPrice.com

One more misguided and fruitless attempt to “rescue” the vertical-axis concept:
Anytime you see the word “gamechanger” in a press-release breakthrough, it is an almost 100% guarantee that you are reading something written by a complete, know-nothing idiot!
Guaranteed to go nowhere, and the last people to understand how stupid it is are the people DOING it!!!