Slow Chat

OK I’m thinking “I could reliably fly kites when I was 8 years old” -
or how about
“Anyone could reliably fly a kite - you could always rely on them getting stuck in a tree and then someone’s dad would have to untangle the string”

I’m thinking: “NONE of them? Are you SURE?”

And now kPower’s coup-de-grace of 2019 - stand back world:

So funny, I was lamenting the lack of meaningful activity on my favorite chat group website, so I decided to click on “unread messages” and the first message I saw was Dave Santos, and the second sentence was about me, and something I “simply lack”. What are the chances of that? Anyway, I was glad to read that “kPower” is (was in 2019) developing digital projection mapping on 3D figure kites for nighttime advertising. I see this message that first tries to cut me down (that’s OK, I can take it! :)), then brags about yet another kite breakthrough that kPower “is working on”,from 3.5 years ago, so I was curious to see the results after all this time.

I know when daveS says he is working on something, he is serious and reliable, so you can be sure he will quickly share his characteristically amazing results, but I guess I must have missed his amazing results this time.

Hey DaveS, where can I see a video of your (kPower’s) digital projection mapping on a 3D figure kite that you were working on? Oh wow, I can’t wait to see it. This is gonna be great! OK come on now, the suspense is killing me. Where can we see this kPower breakthrough, today? Thanks in advance! (Oh boy, I’m so excited!) :slight_smile: