Slow Chat

As your always looking for new power generation ideas?

They can be multi layer pcbs which can make it ultra compact. As far I know they have a high performance rating? I oiked an eye at it a while back. But nothing this big. The great thing is that whole design could be adjusted to become a superconducting motor. Liquid hydrogen or helium? Though nitrogen is more common. I had a idea a while back about a thermos flask being used like a motor. Then use it for wind energy. Though it boggle me how? The best I could come up with in mind was internal coils on the inside wall and stator poking out the top. Ready to be connected to whatever would be required? I even consider maglev components. Similar to a fluid bearings

I had to check Google patents look like they been working on similar ideas since the 1990s

There about 570 articles. More than my attention span could sift through. But they’re there should you wish to know? If I recall one article I read a long time back the seen significant improvement in conductivity and over the output. One article said they got 800% more than baseline output with coolant than without coolant. Baseline would be something like a universal motor? That was some year ago? Been a while since I last looked? Not sure how current there numbers are?

I will leave this here should anyone wish to enquire?