The most crosswind kite power system?

Keywords: “appears to be”.
I was once very swayed by such claims of high output by kite-reeling systems. But then I noticed that no matter how much power they claimed to make, we never saw one in regular operation. Now, close to a decade later, we’re supposed to be swayed by reports of a couple systems being “sold”, “shipped to Asia”, etc.

I am at the point where I do not necessarily believe any more of this nonsense. To me, any such statement of “success”, whether it is “we will be powering X hundred homes in remote location Y by date Z”, “we have a factory”, “we’re renting office space!”, or “we’re shipping a unit(s)” are all suspect, all unlikely to be followed up on, and really, all pretty-much meaningless. For example the statement a year ago of shipping a system alternately to “Mauritius” or “Asia” - I was pretty sure that was the end of that story, and we’d never hear anything more about it. A year later now, that seems to be true.
Still no reports of anything in regular operation.
I think the “fake it til you make it” paradigm is in full effect, but the question is, will the “make it” part ever emerge. “Fake it” seems to be all that’s going on so far. The whole time, it;s been easy to see, if any of these big-talker teams had anything really working, as in continuous operation, regularly providing power for anyone, we’d have heard about it.