The no market Hypothesis

I also share tallakt feeling. That is a fair analysis. I agree on most of all except for the part when you @PierreB says when you do small you have to think big and contrary. I think you can focus on one, the other or both, it’s up to want you want to do and what your tech could possibly be scale to.
@tallakt , that is also a nice analysis about confrontation between what you want to do, what you can do and also the timeframe of all that.
For kitewinder for example, it is still a bit hard to say for me but I am in the process of digesting it : kiwee is a technical sucess but a commercial failure.
That might be due to size, maybe it is a bit too small . hard to say. What is so disapointing is that during our tests in Molene island last year, it perform so well that we heated up the tents .We also put the traditionnal wind turbine on mast on the ground after 6 hours because of the noise and ineffectiveness.
Thing is, as tallakt pointed it out, that is not the first product we were willing to devellop but rather the only one we could possibly afford to…

3 Likes