The no market Hypothesis

You are far from reality Doug. There is many cool things that have been developed over times in all domains. Many of those where working well but that does not makes sells. The number one startup failure cause is: lack of customers. It also applies to AWES. Thinking you just have to develop something that works and it will sell itself is a common techno push idea. The market is not waiting for AWE at all. Classical wind turbine are doing fine. As long as AWE are not competitive, it will remains anonymous. And if it remains anonymous it might be because AWES is maybe not as great as it can seems at first sight. That last sentence is my 10 years feedback opinion. It is cool but too restrictive in term of space where you can set up the device.
What I say apply to all. You with your prototype that you never push further. Me and my company that never really sell Kiwee and all others developer that never really reach the market. So there is no excuses, it is just the way it is. It seems there is no market for AWE. It is a cool idea on the paper. It might be hard to accept but I guess we have to live with that and move away. That is what you did with superturbine ( and I think you were right to do so ). My company is also pivoting on something different. Been there done that…

3 Likes