Hi. Considering posting a talk for AWEC next time. Perhaps we could discuss which subjects that could be more interesting for the general public. I would personally submit something most likely based on thinking, experience and other work done at kitemill. Right now I am thinking about
- Motorized kites aka VTOL takeoff and landing
- Something about rigid wing actuator control in loops
- Something about scaling
- Winch control and reverse pumping techniques
- Effective AWE simulations in Julia
- A novel way of measuring the wind speed online (not sure if this is too close to home wrt Kitemill business secrets though)
I guess there are so many things I could spend 30 minutes on… perhaps I should ask for my own conference track?
Any feedback or requests welcome.
Preferably Id like to present something that could be of use to other people