Kitemill Flight Log Data

I don’t think this was mentioned, but Kitemill released flight data for two real flights in high and low wind.

I worked on these myself the data is untouched directly from the kite. The flights were chosen a little bit by random, but also because they were long duration flights.

3 Likes

Hello Tallak: Any way you could summarize the results for easy reading? :slight_smile:

Well. I did not decide to share this data (though also I dont have any opinion about it). So I dont know what the message Kitemill is trying to share is.

I think its really just why not share and see it is useful for someone into AWE to have it.

If you looked at the data you could find answers to many questions about where Kitemill was in 2022. I don’t think i should say in plaintext what could be found in the data becuse I would probably be giving away too much.

I can say though; there are two separate flights. There would be a takeoff in VTOL, the winch launch, production phase and return phase alternating, then probably a pilot assisted or VTOL landing. I dont remember specific details from these flights. I was managing one of these, and the other team the other flight (most probably).

Curiously the VTOL data is not included (props RPM).

1 Like