Questions about Moderation

Wow I just saw this thread. What I was protesting against was the gleeful newbie-esque latching onto the cult-like enforced ignorance of Dave Santos in the previous forum, characterizing any patent he didn’t like as “blocking patents” (rather than enabling patents). The subtle insertion of inappropriate words into every statement to mischaracterize reality was disturbing. The idea of finding “reasons” to shut out dissenting (normal) thoughts was absurd and exasperating. Wideswept and exasperating. The idea there was to promote nonsense, then censor anyone who stood up for “normal”. It;s like teenagers throwing rocks through somebody;s window and claiming the person deserves it because they have a job, while the kids are unemployed and unable to fathom having a job, cuz it would be a bother, so anyone with a job is “bad”. Totally unproductive. The funny thing is, I’ve come to believe it’s a personality-type. YOu can see the same dynamic over all social media these days - agree with the founders or be eliminated - no dissenting voices, (no normal thought) allowed. These forums are clearly started to give the founders/promoters a “voice”, with the convenient ability to simple delete or censor any other voice. If one did not start such a forum, the next best thing is to get named as a “moderator”, to perpetuate the same basic result: silence any voice besides one’s own. It is a tactic to avoid open discussion, which is the opposite of a “forum”. Sure, just delete other peoples’ posts! No problem. Maybe they should give a prize for silencing anyone who has a clue about anything. I’d say the honest thing might have been to explain why after years of gang-nitpicking patentholders, you realized you were wrong, or something. Hey, the patent system is not the answer to everything and it has its bad points. Some explanation rather than just getting named “moderator” and deleting any discussion of it - what the heck is that, like a little kid kicking other kids out of his yard cuz they won a game, or what? Do you think your progress is related to “moderating” (silencing) the thoughts of others on these forums? Many inventors decide to just press on and produce quality products without participating in the patent system, which I also agree with. It is just the system that is in place. To participate or not is an individual decision. I’ll tell you, this kind of discussion makes me think it is a complete waste of time to participate in such “forums”. Real wind energy discussion groups do not have these problems. I had mistakenly believed it was due to just a couple of problematic people before, but I now realize it is a widespread syndrome.