Questions about Moderation

OK so I get this cryptic email saying my post was “hidden” due to being “off-topic”. Translation: I’m not drinking the Kool-Aid.
The email says I can edit the “hidden” post and possibly bring it into compliance with the only allowed opinion - the naive viewpoint of the Kool-Aid drinkers and promoters.
Only thing is, every time this happens, I do not find the links in the email actually lead to my deleted (“hidden”?) post, nor do the links offer a way to modify the post to agree with the Kool-Aid drinkers.
Annoyingly and seemingly unfairly, there is also no way to know who deleted my message, no way to ask anyone about how to modify the message - nothing. Seems like the whole situation is being misrepresented, with the offered “solution” not being actually available.
Meanwhile I have news for the Kool-Aid drinkers:
After 13 Years of hype, one more paper pretending to have the answer to the first, most basic question ever asked in AWE: “flygen? groundgen?” is not going to get anyone anywhere. I’d say if people are still stuck at, and mystified by, such basic questions, while pretending to have broad answers that carry any meaning, give it up.

1 Like