Slow Chat III

Well for the first one you have people like Magnus Carlsen who cn regurgitate a slew of old chess games but also play from his intuition. Smartness is so much more than. linear interpolation between these two options.

Well, I guess you were right about nothing much coming out of my work for five years. Hmm. Well I do know that I made a lot of great stuff at Kitemill, so the time was not wasted. What we are doing now is not what we did when I started in Kitemill.

I sure wish we had progressed more in these 6 years [not five] but I don’t think I ever really chimed in back then on us producing gigawatts by now. I could tell you what I think now but of course we all understand I couldnt say that in a public forum, even if I was to agree with the current official company message (in which case you would not believe me) or «spill my guts» (in which case I would be doing meaningless harm to my employer). So you will never know I guess. So that brings me back to your remark, and realizing that your expectations of both progress and what i am able to share is probably much bigger than reality could deliver.

I guess also smartness could be seeing these things between the lines rather than keep hammering over and over along the same lines of thought.

Anyways I hope you still find me a reasonable chap in spite of my shortcomings. I always thought you had some interesting sides to your person.

Regarding why we didnt het further in that time period, i think the answer does also lie somewhere else than just «fools fools fools» and selling lies. Again I cant share these things, maybe Kitemill would one day as a company. @Rodread did share a lot at AWEC I can only hope we follow his lead…