Slow Chat

Thanks,
While the thought crossed my mind? liquid magnets I reminded of and experiment using molten sodium salt. Where they were conducting experiments it the earth core? I was wondering if in some small scale this could be conducted in reverse? To generate electricity? Usually a polarised fluid?

Uncertain how adaptable for awes this would be? But as far as I understand it they can generate vast quantities of electricity? Just by mimicking magnetohydrodynamic property found in the core of planets. It must be possible to build a torus that does that? The thing is finding the right sort of polarised fluid that can operate at low temperatures? Overcoming the need for thermal coating, Temperature control system and many other bulk components?
My general thinking is something with a ion density strong enough the generate electricity when passing coils? Just depends on the metal solution used? And respective charges? My brain thinkings magnesium lithium and phosphorus mix up something? Chlorine an fluorine get mentioned a lot as ion compounds.just depends of the mix? Magnesium chloride and fluoride are good ionic compounds. I know phosphorus is quite active due to the electron shells. As phosphate, it forms the spine to dna. Lithium is in high demand in ion batteries. as far I know lithium salt make easy soluble solution. So it would just be a case of working out which solution is best?

It should be easy enough to work out find the melting point of HDPE pipe and work back from that? I be happy to outsource where required? Just have a small royalty. Per unit sold. I know it possible to part source and build. For me it knowing the market? If I can find a stable a reliable supplier? Then a manufacturing hub? Who can do the bits I struggle with? I reckon there might be a whole other industry waiting? Things can be done under license. Just something I’m extremely fresh too. It like head to the big city to the biggest sweets and treats shop and being spoiled for choice?

Basic specs:
2500mm dia. ring assembly. But really it can be made to any length.
Obvious the internal bore of the pipe will govern magnet size and fluid volume?
Coils:
Must slide on and off? So internal dia. Can’t be smaller than the pipes bore. It why a continuous slinky might work? But find the manufacturer that does that? In require sizes so far has been a challenge? Then coils length and spacing on galileos ratio.
Leaving open to be connected in series or parallel.
In my case looking at 25mm internal dia. With a coil thickness of 10mm. (however design is completely adaptable to available materials) Flat wound air cores should do the trick? Even looked at hifi coils? Then it respective connectors that match pipe bore. Ideally would love to use the coils as connectors? Makes the design far easier to assemble and ship. I know of about 3 suppliers uk? I usually go with the one that has the least stringent cookies policy? The ones that allowed you to determine your cookie preference? As long as I can get the parts the rest is easy? Then it can go into production no problem. Then It just working from the shadows pulling strings if and when required? Initial hurdle. If anyone of the companies can do custom orders? Even better!

I was half hope to source for as near by as I can? I suspect that many of the bit migh already come from China one way or another? Not to say a British firm wouldn’t be able to do it in their own? Often if it getting from source that the hardest part? Sign post are always a welcome sight.

Local industry support my kind of thing. You thing the country that help aid the industry revolution would have something left? Something easy to get in contact with? The few have rung are quite good to get along with. The the coils are going to be a challenge all in themselves. Might just have to bulk up? As previously mentioned first 10 Will be the challenge before throwing it out there? Pointer are most welcome.