Stacked Daisy controlled by the three branches of the ground cartwheel

@Rodread , I think I remember you wrote that the length of stacked Daisy rotors could be unlimited in theory. Can you please confirm this? And what do you expect in the real world as a rough approximation (length to diameter ratio), even if you already provided some elements? Thanks.

Some other elements about kite trains, but not complete data nor simulations to my knowledge:

And on AirborneWindEnergy: For More Power From On High (Luke1:3KJV) - #10 by PierreB , the documents show that a train of kites reaches more than double the altitude compared to a single kite (respectively 9740 m, and 4422 m).

Concerning Λ value, my first thought is that it should be determined by the length of the two tethers (which is identical) from the cartwheel to the first kite. Then it will remain to model the kite train to integrate the data. To do so, we should start by finding several train coefficients (starting with the lift per unit of the train / the lift of a same unit taken alone without the train) according to several criteria including the spacing of the units, aerodynamics… In reality we do not know precisely the potential of a train of kites.