SuperTurbine (tm) and Serpentine, and other torque transfer systems

I wonder how much of the gravity of a tilted multi-rotor (SuperTurbine ™, and perhaps TRPT), system can be an obstacle for scalability.

For a preliminary intuitive understanding I have placed two pictures showing a multi-rotor placed vertically, then tilted. One can see the curvature of the axis when the multi-rotor is tilted. And when you hold it in your hand, it is much easier to hold it vertically than tilted.

Indeed, when you hold the multi-rotor vertically, gravity is applied at the holding point, whereas when you hold it tilted, gravity is applied under the different points of the multi-rotor, with an increased lever effect as you move away from the holding point.

As a result, we can perhaps deduce that the more the multi-rotor scales up, the less the elevation angle, the more the lifter kite area proportionally increases in order to compensate the excess of increase of the gravity by lever effect, and also the more the tethers are stretched if the multi-rotor is a TRPT.

On the other hand the multi-rotor generates some lift, but I doubt that this can compensate for the issue of the gravity augmented by lever effect.