Typhoon-proof Wind Turbines

I just found this as a draft, which I guess was before i was not allowed to post for a few weeks - it’s about what happened to the “typhoon-proof” Chonese turbines once a typhoon actually happened.:

OK, so I posted the press-release breakthrough “news” here, quite recently, regarding China’s many “typhoon-proof” wind turbines, which, like the many “rendering-only” press-release imaginary turbines we’ve recently suffered through, are stated by the promoters, to be able to continue producing power during unGodly strong winds, such as typhoons.

It’s only a few weeks later, and, well, they had a typhoon in China.

This article features a video of one - the side-by-side dual-turbine installation on a “Y”-shaped tower, said to “keep producing power” in a typhoon with winds of 256(?) kph, in 90-foot waves.
Watch as super typhoon batters world’s largest two-headed floating wind turbine | Recharge (rechargenews.com)

The typhoon only came “near” the Y-shaped wind energy system, and there are certainly NOT “90-foot waves”, yet THE BLADES ARE NOT EVEN ROTATING, let alone “producing power”.

Who TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN?
Who told you operator in their right mind would even TRY to keep a turbine operating in a typhoon? Why would they? To make a few hundred bucks worth of power, risking destruction of millions of dollars worth of turbines??

Now let’s look at the “typhoon-proof” turbines that were closer to actually being HIT by the typhoon - they are all destroyed!

Here are a few articles trying to explain why the “typhoon-proof” turbines were destroyed. Just remember WHO told you the articles were false, and the turbines would NOT in fact be “producing power” during typhoons, and most would not in fact, even survive.

Why were ‘typhoon-proof’ Chinese wind turbines flattened by Typhoon Yagi? | Recharge (rechargenews.com)

Typhoon destroys wind turbines that were supposed to be storm-proof | Watch (msn.com)

Super Typhoon Yagi flattens ‘storm-resistant’ wind turbines in China | Watch (msn.com)

Typhoon-proof floating wind turbine debuts in Guangdong

Typhoon turbine: Japanese engineer develops wind turbine to harness power from typhoon - TomoNews

The turbines were still under construction or not in operation.

There are lots of places around the world that would benefit from typhoon-resistant wind turbines, and it makes sense that progress is being made.