AN INVITATION TO Open-AWE IP POOL

@AweEnthusiast

Hi John (Dave), the extract I quote above comes from one of your comments. It could take place in Kite Networks - #8 by kitefreak or for a new topic about some specialization in the field of kite networking. This quoted content is also related to both AN INVITATION TO Open-AWE IP POOL (the current topic) and Advanced Kite Networks. In my opinion this is one of the strong points from Dave Santos, other potentially strong points being perhaps multi-anchor systems.

Indeed “Train x Arch scaling define a maximal crosswind harvesting plane” could open some perspective for scaling beyond known limits.

But great principles, although useful to determine an AWE direction, are not enough for a proposal such you stated. What is missing, and I am not the only one who thinks so, is a clear and credible description of how electricity is produced. Also missing are videos or photos showing the electricity produced on scale models. There is a lack of clear presentation of the documents, AKN pdf in first. In short, you need to review your copy.

1 Like