FlygenKite

Pierre, this idea is fantastic, I have been watching this for years, I think we could expand on the idea even more. The issue of launching a foil kite automatically in low wind conditions can be a concern, would you consider three things to make this extremely compatible with the OKE kite winch?

1. What would you say to a ducted propeller? Making it more of a nacelle? (3D printed with ultralight foaming uv resistant ASA) It could also provide protection for the tethers.

2. A slip ring to route electrical power through a swiveling system ($35 on amazon)

3. (This is the crazy idea) Configuring the rotor to be a drone to launch the kite, it only needs to lift a couple of kg for a very short amount of time, and can work with capacitors I have considered using a camera drone to quickly pull up kite and in order to launch

What is invisible to the untrained eye is the stability really comes from the tethers, under tension they are solid. The rotor on the bar is actually supported by these tethers without the need for external control. Also because the tether points are at both ends of the kite, the turning radius is much tighter. More speed, power, and control can be harnessed from the wind.

So my final question is… can they be stacked?