Network Kites and Daisy network kite rotors

No, it is only a yoyo version. It is easy to know it by the numbers I provided.

[/quote]

No, it is not like the 2nd mode generation of Rotating Reel Parotor of which the flying rotor remains stationary.

It is only a suggestion for a yoyo version as the axial force is greater as the moment. But it is for later.

Indeed 2.3.3 page 25 Parotor: “the Parotor uses eight soft kites on a single rotor with a TRPT. In this case the TRPT consists of four tethers equally spaced around the rotors. There are no rigid compo-
nents other than a rotor at each end of the transmission.”
I agree this description. And you? Do you agree the Parotor is a TRPT?

I said:

Similar does not mean exactly the same.
The main challenge of all torque transfer devices is the distance of the transmission, so the top height. Rotating Reel Parotor intends to resolve it by implementing a large rotor enough to reach high altitude, the price to pay being the difficulty to build a huge rotor without rethinking it. Stacked Daisy intends to resolve it by superimposed stack ring kites allowing to reach high altitude, the low torque in regard to the high axial force being the price to pay as I mentioned.

One mentions the prior art in a patent. By this one mentions the problems from the prior art. In the case of Daisy I mentioned possible deformations. I believe you confirmed it in some tests you related in videos.
You state it is the first hollow axis autogyro kite turbine. Can you justify it with a search report? File a patent and one will see.
I don’t claim Rotating Reel Parotor is the first hollow axis autogyro kite turbine. Even the first drawing shows a parachute between the wings-blades. The claim 7 indicates a hollow mast for another function, and this claim is connected to the first as it is a dependent claim. Fortunately there are experienced patent examiners who know the nuances and how patents work.

Your remarks suggest you don’t understand the principle of the Rotating Reel Parotor system as it is
as close to the NTS and KiteGen carousels as to Daisy or SuperTurbine ™ I quoted. So your timelines is nonsense. Moreover generally patents quote other patents as prior art. In a similar way scientific publications quote scientific publications as references.
Note I quote both Daisy and SuperTurbine ™ although @dougselsam considers Daisy as a SuperTurbine ™ The most crosswind kite power system? - #10 by dougselsam.
Patents exist also to avoid arbitrary remarks like yours, unless it is your concept of “open sharing” I don’t yet understand. In the search report there is no relevant prior art for what I claim.

Rachel’s multi-kite airborne wind energy systems (MAWES) are not torque transfer devices. I quote from the Introduction:
" The system class under consideration is that of rigid-wing pumping type systems."

In page 7: “The second observation is that in order to maximize efficiency, a fixed number of aircraft should always be distributed over as many layers as possible. This strategy maximizes the amount of available harvesting area.”
I think the invoked benefits are not quite the same as for Daisy, but it is a subject for discussion.