Rotor surrounding a round kite

Ok guys did a little maths base on the lenz law experiment. extrapolate to the generator.

We have a ring OD 0.82m. working off terminal velocity of 9.8m/s2 I calculated the tube length in the experiment is .49m approximately from the time it took to fall. Then did a differential calculation to find out how much inductive resistance slowed the ball > 0.12250014 m/s. which gave it 79.990858-1 reduction in speed while falling through standing tube.

So going from 9.8m/s2 > 0.12250014m/s so theoretically. It would be possible to hold multiple magnets in place with a spinning kite with the generator attached. I believe there would be resonate harmonics in relationship with the spin of the kite. also an infinite fall for the ball/ fluid to take. I don’t want to say perpetual gravity generator. if an objects falling with no chance of stopping it certain would come close. It dose however rely on the fact the generators airborne and spinning. For the example shown.

The total track length is 2.5761038m based on the OD. From standing it would take 21.0293947419s for the magnetic elements to theoretically completely a lap. That would increase due to m/s of the kite spinning as it would take longer to complete said lap if the tube was completely copper.

So recommend coil distance and size in my case it’s 1.4mm wire we have two layer giving it a total thickness of 2.8mm approx wound to 50mm in length. Meaning it takes 0.612507s to pass through each coil if standing. I suspect the voltage would increase the faster the kite spins in accordance with lenz’s law. The ball slows >9.187493m/s through each coil. I suspect this would be different depending on coil arrangements. Be that radial or liner flux. Cored or uncored. So based on the lenz law experiment I can conclude that the magnetic elements will recover if the coil spacing are far enough apart.

For our case the spacing would be 24.150955mm approximately between each coil on centres. This is based of the differential loss of velocity vs coil length. along the total track length. This also give you the maximum coil on each ring 10.666675 coil sets per ring. So I’d say no more than 10 coils per ring. average out the difference between those coils. For design sakes. Correct me if you feel I’ve missed anything as this is only theroy take from terminal velocity. Minus the resistance forces. If someone could check my maths I’d welcome it.