SuperTurbine (tm) and Serpentine, and other torque transfer systems

I struggle to find anything positive and coherent in what you say. I need to make some corrections.

Please stop distorting my words in the manner of whoever you know. I am saying something else, not prejudging what may or may not be in your mind:

See my reply just above concerning cyclic pitch control: clearly I am not taking credit for it: another inaccuracy to say the least.
Concerning the rotating lenticular balloon, I mentioned it as a possibility, but you attribute yourself this idea, while qualifying now as “common concept”, making a false amalgam with my so-called attribution of the cyclic pitch control you falsely state.

Some elements of prove please.

None of the torque transfer devices have reached a reasonable altitude in years. There are several possible reactions: mine, which is to try to find solutions, and yours, which consists of denying this simple fact, denying the cause (catenary sag effect as the device scales up), and finally denying the possible solutions when they arise, while attributing them to you.

I pursue to maintain that Power to space use ratio remains a largely underestimated issue.

And I’m not the one complaining every day about AWE’s lack of progress like you do by calling everyone an idiot.

I’m not going to qualify the rest of your rag, I don’t have the time.