Questions about Moderation

Yet you have claimed this “nonsensical proposal” on three successive comments.
I only repeated the data mentioned by yourself on the third one, as it highlights the catenary sag effect penalty by “lengthening the TRPT” (your terms) :

“The optimisations continue and they spit” is now becoming a “nonsensical proposal”, isn’t it?

Note that my last question concerned any model of Daisy you want, not necessary the model page 227 if you don’t like it anymore.

But maybe the problem comes from myself, the English language not being my native language. I am certainly unable to discern the subtleties that may exist behind the contradictions I have just pointed out, surely to a fault.

From all this it appears that I am perhaps not able to distinguish what is technical in your contributions, for example this one:

There are probably some hidden technical ideas: could you please reveal them?

I’m going to quote another message that seems to sum it all up in a concise way, so that everyone can benefit from the technical treasure you’ll be able to reveal:

Unfortunately my English is not good enough to appreciate this message to its full extent. Can you reveal the secret code opening the technical quintessence so that everyone can benefit from it? Thanks.