SuperTurbine (tm) and Serpentine, and other torque transfer systems

True, but the elements I disclose are mine, and were already disclosed on other topics . So I have changed my position in relation to our private exchanges. I have not divulged anything of your research that is not known. And as you say in your previous comment, you already knew all the implications.

Doug, I already mentioned the figure 88 as a possible solution. I am not sure you intended it to correct the drive-shaft sag (catenary effect), but at least it goes from a suitable intuition.

This topic is also about other torque transfer systems, although they are directly linked to SuperTurbine ™: it is not too difficult to find that this effect has been denied along the topic from after here.

It is also not too difficult to find that in the real world, actually no torque transfer device does not exceed a few meters in height for years of experimentation.

I am therefore pleased to have pointed out this problem and to have outlined a solution, including pointing to Figure 88 (which in my view presents the problem of a lower efficiency of inflatable blades).

Other solutions for autonomous rotor lift have been tested: Cyclic pitch control for Rotary Airborne Wind Energy Syst. using a rotation compensating slew plate .

All these solutions, including the one I am presenting, including also Figure 88 and similar figures, remain to be proven. This may be more difficult than expected: everything works well on paper but as you know, in the real world…